Overview of this webinar
How will TV transform during the 2020s and what practical steps should TV companies take to thrive and survive in a fast-changing marketplace? Hear how the experts look at it from their angle, based on their experience, expertise, and territory.
- Introduction by Ivan Verbesselt
- 1:48 - Jon Watts on the Content Connect Initiative, its research and its findings in the first CCI white paper.
- 11:44 - Panel discussion about the market trends, with Christy Tanner for the US, Ian Whittaker for Europe, Emily Horgan for the childrens’ market and Wim Ponnet for the production sector.
- 43:32 - Fireside talk with Aksel van der Wal about the impact of the streaming revolution during his time at Turner/WarnerMedia, the changes ahead, the importance of content discovery, and how to transform the organization to be competitive in this marketplace.
- 55:17 - Ivan Verbesselt on the implications for the content supply chain.
- 01:03:14 - Panel discussion about ongoing and future operational transformations, with Cristina Gomila for SKY UK, Matthew Westrup for A+E Networks UK, and Ivan Verbesselt for MEDIAGENIX.