1. We respect your privacy
MEDIAGENIX processes your personal data in compliance with the applicable legislation on personal data protection (including the General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR”).
MEDIAGENIX is committed to ensuring that your privacy is fully protected. Should we request you to provide certain
Within the scope of our commitment to protect your privacy and the security of your personal data, we wish to explain in all transparency:
- what our role as controller or processor of personal data comprises of;
- which personal data we process and how we collect it;
- why we collect, use and save personal data; and
- what your rights and our obligations are in this respect.
2. The controller/ processor of your personal data
In some cases, MEDIAGENIX might act as the controller of your personal data. This means that it will decide why and how your personal data will be collected and used. MEDIAGENIX may process personal data in its capacity of operator of the website you visit (for visitors of our website), or as otherwise provided in this policy.
In some cases MEDIAGENIX might act as a processor meaning that it simply processes personal data on behalf of another controller. E.g. in its capacity as company with which you or your employer has developed a contractual relationship with ( for representatives/contacts of our prospects, customers and suppliers who are natural persons).
3. Which personal data are processed and how are they collected?
Personal data are obtained by MEDIAGENIX in various manners:
- You provide some of it directly (such as by subscribe to our services, signing up for trial use of our services, through contact forms that you complete, contests that you participate in or upon payment transactions): When you use our services, we collect information from you in a number of ways.
- To register and manage your user account to access our products and services, you have provided us with the following information: your first name, last name, email address and user name.
- To maintain your marketing preferences and the emails and other communications that you send us.
- You might also provide us with information in other ways, including by responding to surveys, submitting a form or participating in contests or similar promotions.
- Sometimes we require you to provide us with information for contractual or legal reasons.
- We may receive some personal data from third parties:
We may process following types of personal data:
- Identification and contact data;
- Professional data;
- Connection data;
- Any other information you choose to provide.
4. ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing our Data Protection Officer in writing or via email at the contact details provided below.
5. What is the purpose of processing?
We process your personal data for the particular purpose of handling your requests or provide our products or services in general. We only process the data that are necessary for achieving that purpose. More specifically we process personal data for the following purposes:
- Supply our product and services to customers: In order to provide you with access to our products and/or services we need your first name, surname, email address. This way we can offer our services, provide support, respond to your inquiries and keep you updated on the status of the ongoing projects. In addition we may use your information to contact you in order to inform you about our product or services (e.g. we send you emails about upgrades or service-related announcements.)
- Complying with law: Comply with applicable legal requirements, such as tax and other government regulations and industry standards, contracts and law enforcement requests.
- Enforcement: Enforce our customer contracts and other legal terms or policies.
- Improvement of our products and services: We are continuously searching to improve our services. To this effect we may use your personal data to ask you to participate in a customer or market survey, product feedback survey, … Sometimes third parties carry out those surveys. We may collect data for bug management purposes.
- Management and improvement website: We also use the data of the persons visiting our website to manage and improve these website as well as to analyse the use thereof.
- Management of customers, suppliers and partner programmes: We store the contact details of our business customers and partners to manage the relationship with these customers and partners.
- Contests: When you participate in an action or contest, we will ask your name, address and email address. This way we can execute the contest and contact and announce the laureate(s). This way we also measure the response to our advertising actions.
- Direct marketing and public relations: We only provide you with direct marketing communication (e-mail, push notifications, …) when:
- o we or a third party have obtained your consent (e.g. through a checkbox or webform);
- Security and fraud monitoring: We may process personal data to examine, prevent and fight fraud and protect our and other’s interests, rights and property. We make use of CCTV in all our offices.
- Analytics: We may use your personal data for scientific research, market research & statistical research. This may include: analytics related to interactions with our social media pages, our products or services, …
- Recruitment: we may process personal data of job applicants in relation to our recruitment activities, for the management of job applications (any personal data that you provide through our job application form including, but not limited to: Full name, email address, phone number, picture, cover letter, résumé, LinkedIn profile, and which job you have applied for; statuses, notes and planning related to your job application; and Email communication). A reasonable period after the procedure we will delete your personal data, unless we have informed you that we require it for other purposes or we ask your consent to maintain your data. Previous employers are only contacted with explicit permission of the job applicant.
For more information about Processing of Personal Data for Recruitment in Skopje, North Macedonia, click here.
6. How do we process your personal data?
We collect and use the personal data we have received based on your voluntary, explicit and specific consent, except when the processing is required for the execution of an agreement or for the compliance with an obligation that is imposed by law, decree, ordinance; or when the processing of the personal data is necessary for safeguarding our legitimate interest.
In that case we will verify whether your interest or your fundamental rights and freedoms do not override the above. Examples of such a legitimate interest are: offering our products and services to our customers, fraud prevention and the protection of our IT systems and networks, compliance with our corporate and legal responsibilities.
7. With whom my personal data are shared?
In principle your personal data are only accessible to the authorized personnel within MEDIAGENIX that need to have access to those personal data in function of their professional tasks. In any case, those personal data shall only be processed for the purposes as described in article 4.
MEDIAGENIX internal staff may be located outside the jurisdiction of the data subject (e.g. in Singapore) and may access personal data stored in the jurisdiction of the data subject for their daily business operations.
All these members of our personnel are bound by strict internal rules and procedures with respect to the processing of personal data. They are also obliged to observe the technical and organizational measures that we have taken to protect your personal data.
Such recipients may be located in jurisdictions outside the European Economic Area that may not guarantee an appropriate level of personal data protection. With respect to the transfer of the personal data to such jurisdictions, we shall take proper measures to make sure that the transfer is realized in accordance with the applicable rules relating to the international transfer of personal data.
Such recipients include following categories:
- Processors who may assist us in collecting personal data form you, e.g. providers of chatbot services.
- Processors that provide market and statistical research & analysis;
- Processors who provide hosting of the Website and related databases;
- Processors who provide cloud and other supported software services for business processing, such as accounting software providers;
- Processors that provide communication services;
- Processors and controllers who act as a subcontractor for MEDIAGENIX in the execution of the services that we provide you, such as event organizers;
- Processors and controllers that act as agents, resellers or distributors of MEDIAGENIX;
- Controllers that provide professional services to MEDIAGENIX such as accountants, lawyers and notaries;
- Companies associated with MEDIAGENIX and its affiliates.
8. Right to oppose the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes
You can oppose the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes at all times. To this effect you can send an email to privacy@MEDIAGENIX.tv or by sending a letter to or send a letter to our Privacy team at Nieuwe Gentsesteenweg 21/1, 1702 Groot-Bijgaarden, Belgium. This right to oppose can also be exercised through every newsletter via the “unsubscribe” button.
9. Your rights
You shall have the right to access your personal data and to have them rectified. In some cases you also have the right to restrict or object to the processing thereof or to have them erased. You also have the right, under certain circumstances, to data portability. To this effect you can send a request by email to privacy@MEDIAGENIX.tv or by sending a letter to or send a letter to our Privacy team – Nieuwe Gentsesteenweg 21/1, 1702 Groot-Bijgaarden, Belgium. In both cases (email and posted letter) please insert a copy of your identity card or passport, so that we can verify your identity.
When you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data, you can withdraw that consent at any time, but in that case you should be aware of the fact that you will not be able to fully enjoy all services. Such withdrawal shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to the withdrawal thereof.
If you are not satisfied with the way we process your personal data, you can inform us thereof and you have the right to file a complaint with the supervising authority that is competent for the protection of personal data. The Belgian authority can be contacted via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via letter to 25 Drukpersstraat, B-1000 Brussels or by telephone: +32 (0)2 274 48 00.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal data to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above shown address. We will promptly correct any information found to be erroneous.
10. Protection of your personal data
We take the necessary administrative, technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data and protect your personal data against destruction, loss, abuse, unlawful granting of unauthorized access, to the transmitted, stored or otherwise processed data, either by accident or unlawfully, which more in particular may lead to physical, material or immaterial damage.
These measures take into account the state of technology, the implementation costs, as well as the nature, the size, the context and the processing purposes and also the probability and severity of the various risks for the rights and freedoms of natural persons that are related to the processing.
11. Retention of your personal data
Your personal data will be retained as long as necessary for achieving the purpose for which they were collected and in line with the legal, regulatory and internal data retention policy in this respect.
13. Information Security Policy
MEDIAGENIX’s customer information assets and personal privacy related assets shall be protected from threats identified, whether internal or external, deliberate or accidental, such that:
- confidentiality of information is maintained (loss of notebook, portable, confidential mail send to unauthorized person);
- availability of information is arranged;
- legal, regulatory, statutory and contractual obligations are met; and
- the brand image is protected.
MEDIAGENIX is committed to continually improving the ISMS to help ensure that its applicable information security objectives are met and the ISMS is able to adapt to internal/ external changes.
14. California-Resident Specific Rights
If you are resident of California and is a 'consumer' as defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 ("CCPA") and the MEDIAGENIX Corporation (We) is a 'business' as defined under CCPA, then the following provisions applies to you:
Subject to the provisions of the CCPA, you have the right to request in the manner provided herein, for the following:
- Right to request for information about the Categories of Personal Information We have collected about you.
- Specific pieces of Personal Information We have collected about you.
- Categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected.
- Business or commercial purpose for collecting Personal Information.
- Categories of third parties with whom the business shares Personal Information.
- Right to request for deletion of any Personal Information collected about you by Us:
If you seek to exercise the foregoing rights to access or delete Personal Information which constitutes 'personal information' as defined in CCPA, please contact us at details provided under the Contact Us clause in this Policy. We respond to all requests we receive from you wishing to exercise your data protection rights within a reasonable timeframe in accordance with applicable data protection laws. By writing to us, you agree to receive communication from us seeking information from you in order to verify you to be the consumer from whom we have collected the Personal Information from and such other information as reasonably required to enable us to honour your request.
The details and list of the mode of collection, processing and sharing of Personal Information by Us is highlighted in the present Policy.
15. Links to other websites
16. Anonymous data
MEDIAGENIX is permitted to collect non-personal and anonymous data and anonymize personal data. This data does not allow MEDIAGENIX to proceed to identify an individual person and this data can be shared with third parties, including for statistical purposes.
18. Contact Us
If you have questions or want to submit a request you can always contact us by sending an email to
privacy@MEDIAGENIX.tv or by sending a letter to or send a letter to our Privacy team – Nieuwe Gentsesteenweg 21/1, 1702 Groot-Bijgaarden, Belgium. We will be pleased to help you.
Please send requests for any additional general information concerning the protection of personal data in Singapore to our designated Data Protection Officer in Singapore via email to MEDIAGENIXasia@dp-serviceportal.com or by sending a letter to, 51 Changi Business Park Central 2 | #09-14 The Signature | Singapore 486066