Groot-Bijgaarden / hybrid, Belgium
- Role: Product Development
- Commitment: Fulltime
The mission of this awesome tribe at MEDIAGENIX is to enable renowned public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers and telcos to bring content to the viewer with our broadcast management system called WHATS’ON.
Help make it clear to the Disney's and BBC's of this world how WHATS’ON can support them in engaging viewers and improving operational efficiency. Our Documentation team is looking for an enthusiastic Technical Writer who will help them keep the impressive MEDIAGENIX knowledge base updated with clear descriptions of WHATS’ON functionality.
Over 150 media companies across the globe rely on the rich functionality of our Media Business Management Platform WHATS’ON to efficiently get the right content at the right time to the right audience on the right device through whichever platforms and delivery methods. Documentation of this functionality plays a key role in the adoption of our functionality and the worldwide recognition it gets for its unrivalled effectiveness, power, flexibility, and ease of use.
- Craft clear, concise, and engaging documentation that captivates users.
- Translate the intricacies of cutting-edge software applications into compelling concepts.
- Apply UX design principles for a seamless and intuitive user interface and experience.
- Collaborate in the development of an interactive help centre with multimedia content.
- Maintain and update the English knowledge base with accuracy and clarity.
- Adhere to style guide best practices and terminology for consistency and user satisfaction.
- Shape the user experience through UI and UX writing, providing valuable input and feedback on labels, messages, etc.
- Utilize logical and creative thinking to constantly enhance the quality of documentation.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in technical writing to continuously enhance skills and knowledge.
- Conduct usability testing and gather user feedback to continuously improve the documentation and user experience.
- Collaborate closely with analysts, product owners, and developers to create comprehensive release notes for new software versions.
- Participate in agile development processes, such as scrum meetings and sprint planning, to contribute to product development and documentation deliverables.
- Embrace the challenge of delivering a seamless and delightful user journey with the software.
- A degree in Technical Writing, Language Studies, Communication, Computer Science, or a related linguistic/technical field. Show us your intellectual prowess and dedication to your craft.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, international environment. Previous experience in working with global teams and managing multiple projects concurrently will set you apart.
- Familiarity with Adobe Robohelp and/or MadCap Flare is a plus. Show us your technological prowess and willingness to stay ahead of the curve.
- You're a quick learner, able to grasp new software applications with ease. Your light graphic design skills and knowledge of CSS will be valuable assets in this role.
- Your communication skills are second to none. You have the ability to captivate and inspire through your writing, with an exceptional command of the English language. Bonus points if you're multilingual and understand the nuances of writing for a diverse user base.
- We offer a competitive salary, including many benefits.
- MEDIAGENIX cares for its employees and therefor offers a healthy work/life balance.
- You grow = We grow! We assure the development of your talents and continuous coaching and support.
We are a human-centered employer, we speak up, dare, share and keep promises made. Interested in joining the tribe?
When you are enjoying content on TV, radio, smartphone, tablet or PC, you are also watching the works of the team that helps put that content right there. The mission of this awesome tribe is to enable renowned media companies worldwide to bring content to the viewer in the most efficient and future-proof way.
Our customers include public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers, telcos and their service providers. BBC, Discovery, Disney, Viacom, ... they all go for growth in this excitingly fast-paced media world.
To help them grow, we deliver innovative software solutions—on premise or web-based in the cloud—that optimise the life cycle of their content across channels and services. These modular solutions constitute the most advanced and efficient backbone for media operations, streamlining the content supply chain from acquisition over planning, scheduling and rights management to publication and beyond.
The state-of-the-art technologies we use, our agile development methodologies, the transparent way in which we collaborate as a team, and the inspiring co-creation with our customers have taken us to the top of tech vendors in the international media world. Join us on this magnificent journey.
Groot-Bijgaarden / hybrid, Belgium