Sunrise, Florida, United States
- Role: Analysis & Development
- Commitment: Fulltime
The mission of this awesome tribe at MEDIAGENIX is to enable renowned public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers and telcos to bring content to the viewer with our broadcast management system called WHATS’ON.
Help MEDIAGENIX develop innovative software solutions for the media industry. Share our professional pride: the pride one feels when you see organizations like Paramount, A+E, AMC and Disney use and depend on the solution that you work on; the pride in the quality you can keep perfecting.
As a member of our tribe, you will work on our existing desktop client as well as assist in the expansion of our solutions to web and cloud. You will be joining us in our continuing search for inspired software solutions that meet new needs of the fast-paced media world and help our customers with their digital transformation.
- Develop products and functionalities geared to the needs of the customer.
- Work with analysts to translate customer needs into creative software solutions.
- Assist with automation of development tasks.
- You will be supported by experienced colleagues in our Sunrise, FL office and work closely with colleagues in Belgium, Sydney, Bangkok, and Skopje.
- You will be part of a team delivering projects for customers in the United States, Canada, and Latin America.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering
- Proven experience with strict OO design and development.
- Knowledgeable in OO client server and web development technologies including Smalltalk, Java, and Kotlin or similar.
- Experience with Unit Testing, Continuous Integration and XML/XSD and Web Services.
- A natural talent for teamwork with fellow software engineers, but also with analysts, customer support professionals, project managers and business consultants.
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written
- Information security is at the core of our business, so it is of paramount importance that you respect the specific security provisions related to the execution of your job.
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship – indefinitely
- Willing to travel as needed. Approx 10% per year max.
- We offer a competitive salary including numerous benefits.
- MEDIAGENIX cares for its employees and therefore offers a healthy work/life balance.
- You will get a full-blown onboarding in Europe and training to immerse you in our tools and framework.
- You grow = We grow! We assure the development of your talents by providing intensive on-the-job- training, permanent coaching, and education.
We are a human-centered employer, we speak up, dare, share and keep promises made. Interested in joining the tribe?
When you are enjoying content on TV, radio, smartphone, tablet or PC, you are also watching the works of the team that helps put that content right there. The mission of this awesome tribe is to enable renowned media companies worldwide to bring content to the viewer in the most efficient and future-proof way.
Our customers include public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers, telcos and their service providers. BBC, Discovery, Disney, Viacom, ... they all go for growth in this excitingly fast-paced media world.
To help them grow, we deliver innovative software solutions—on premise or web-based in the cloud—that optimise the life cycle of their content across channels and services. These modular solutions constitute the most advanced and efficient backbone for media operations, streamlining the content supply chain from acquisition over planning, scheduling and rights management to publication and beyond.
The state-of-the-art technologies we use, our agile development methodologies, the transparent way in which we collaborate as a team, and the inspiring co-creation with our customers have taken us to the top of tech vendors in the international media world. Join us on this magnificent journey.
Sunrise, Florida, United States