Groot-Bijgaarden / hybrid, Belgium
- Role: Project Management
- Commitment: Fulltime
The mission of this awesome tribe at MEDIAGENIX is to enable renowned public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers and telcos to bring content to the viewer with our broadcast management system called WHATS’ON.
Are you eager to learn and grow in a flexible and fast-growing, entrepreneurial environment? Does project management office, modelling data and creation of reports/dashboards make your heart beat faster? Then grab the opportunity to join our team!
- You are a professional who is responsible for supporting the planning, implementation, and evaluation of projects within MEDIAGENIX. You work alongside 11 Project Managers, the Operations Leadership team, the COO and other team members to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet the objectives and quality standards set by the organization. This includes:
- Control the project administration and invoicing in SAP ByDesign: you help in administering the project milestones and related invoicing You are eager to understand the business and projects and passioned to translate this in delivering service that brings added value for the customer and the Project Manager
- Budget management: you assist in the creation of project baselines and follow-up of the actuals to ensure that the project is staying within the budget.
- Risk assessment: you identify potential project risks and develop contingency plans to mitigate them.
- Reporting: you maintain project progress reports, and communicate regulate project status to stakeholders to ensure that the executive management makes informed and timely decisions for the success of the projects.
- Stakeholder engagement: you liaise with, the leadership team, the finance department, project managers and other stakeholders to ensure their needs are met and to manage expectations.
- Continuous improvement: you identify areas for improvement in project processes and recommend solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Personal Development: you stay continuously informed of the evolutions within the field of expertise, keep your knowledge up to date according to the new developments in order to reinforce your credibility by offering a service that is continuously based on up-to-date knowledge.
- You have a Bachelor degree preferably in a finance, business or scientific direction and you have at least 5 years of hands-on experience in a multi-project software implementation environment.
- You are a number cruncher and love working with data and details.
- You have advanced Excel knowledge.
- Affinity with SAP (by Design) is an asset!
- Agile & Scrum Principes
- You master English and either Dutch or French, spoken and written.
- You have a can-do attitude and go the extra mile when needed.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and juggling multiple projects comes natural to you.
- You are proactive by nature, you are a critical thinker, willing to learn fast and take up new challenges.
- Information security is at the core of our business, so it is of paramount importance that you respect the specific security provisions related to the execution of your job.
- We offer a competitive salary, including many benefits.
- MEDIAGENIX cares for its employees and therefor offers a healthy work/life balance.
- You grow = We grow! We assure the development of your talents and continuous coaching and support.
We are a human-centered employer, we speak up, dare, share and keep promises made. Interested in joining the tribe?
When you are enjoying content on TV, radio, smartphone, tablet or PC, you are also watching the works of the team that helps put that content right there. The mission of this awesome tribe is to enable renowned media companies worldwide to bring content to the viewer in the most efficient and future-proof way.
Our customers include public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers, telcos and their service providers. BBC, Discovery, Disney, Viacom, ... they all go for growth in this excitingly fast-paced media world.
To help them grow, we deliver innovative software solutions—on premise or web-based in the cloud—that optimise the life cycle of their content across channels and services. These modular solutions constitute the most advanced and efficient backbone for media operations, streamlining the content supply chain from acquisition over planning, scheduling and rights management to publication and beyond.
The state-of-the-art technologies we use, our agile development methodologies, the transparent way in which we collaborate as a team, and the inspiring co-creation with our customers have taken us to the top of tech vendors in the international media world. Join us on this magnificent journey.
Groot-Bijgaarden / hybrid, Belgium