1702, Dilbeek, Flemish Region, Belgium
- Role: Product Development
- Commitment: Fulltime
The mission of this awesome tribe at MEDIAGENIX is to enable renowned public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers and telcos to bring content to the viewer with our broadcast management system called WHATS’ON.
At the intersection between business, technology, and user experience, you and the Product Manager are the agile driving force behind the success of a MEDIAGENIX software domain. While it could be said that the Product Manager is the voice of the customer and you are the voice of the product, the fact is that when you join forces, product strategies get translated into very effective product tactics. You take it from there with the cross-functional Agile development team to design and develop the product innovation that makes MEDIAGENIX a natural partner to leading Media & Entertainment companies on a worldwide basis.
- You closely collaborate with the Product Manager — whose primary focus is more on product vision, strategy, and roadmap — to translate the product objectives and high level epics on the roadmap into product features.
- Once you have decided on the product features, you consult with the product development team — analysts, architects, developers, testers, … with whom you work very closely — to translate the features into actionable user stories and tasks.
- You document product features and user stories.
- You make sure the product and feature requirements are clearly understood and executed.
- You plan the product releases and achieve consensus with the development teams through ‘product increment planning events’ in close collaboration with the Product Manager.
- Per product objective, you oversee development, testing and validation and you demo the progress of the products to internal and external stakeholders.
- You coordinate the cooperation with UX design.
- You own the team backlog of features and stories, which means you groom and prioritize the work in the backlog across the subsequent sprints.
- You are the single point of contact for everything related to product objectives and for responding to questions from the development team.
- You have a degree in IT or economics (or equivalent qualifications thanks to experience in the IT or broadcast industry).
- You are experienced in product ownership and software development practices, proficient in Agile frameworks, and business savvy.
- You are a decision-maker who knows how to communicate effectively as a team player.
- With your strong analytical mind you are good at problem-solving and prioritizing.
- You are a quick learner.
- Information security is at the core of our business, so it is of paramount importance that you respect the specific security provisions related to the execution of your job.
- We offer a competitive salary, including many benefits.
- MEDIAGENIX cares for its employees and therefor offers a healthy work/life balance.
- You grow = We grow! We assure the development of your talents and continuous coaching and support.
We are a human-centered employer, we speak up, dare, share and keep promises made. Interested in joining the tribe?
When you are enjoying content on TV, radio, smartphone, tablet or PC, you are also watching the works of the team that helps put that content right there. The mission of this awesome tribe is to enable renowned media companies worldwide to bring content to the viewer in the most efficient and future-proof way.
Our customers include public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers, telcos and their service providers. BBC, Discovery, Disney, Viacom, ... they all go for growth in this excitingly fast-paced media world.
To help them grow, we deliver innovative software solutions—on premise or web-based in the cloud—that optimise the life cycle of their content across channels and services. These modular solutions constitute the most advanced and efficient backbone for media operations, streamlining the content supply chain from acquisition over planning, scheduling and rights management to publication and beyond.
The state-of-the-art technologies we use, our agile development methodologies, the transparent way in which we collaborate as a team, and the inspiring co-creation with our customers have taken us to the top of tech vendors in the international media world. Join us on this magnificent journey.
1702, Dilbeek, Flemish Region, Belgium