Sunrise, Florida, United States
- Role: Marketing
- Commitment: Fulltime
The mission of this awesome tribe at MEDIAGENIX is to enable renowned public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers and telcos to bring content to the viewer with our broadcast management system called WHATS’ON.
The MEDIAGENIX Marketing professional in charge of the Americas markets (US + LatAm)
You are the key contact for all marketing and sales enablement activities—including PR—in the Americas region with the solid backing of the cross-region MEDIAGENIX Marketing team, of which you are a leading member.
- Lead generation is key in our marketing strategy. You will think about new creative and innovative ways of interacting with our local customers and prospects. You organize professional customer events—such as media industry events such as NAB, conferences and webinars—and actively contribute to the roll-out of digital campaigns, email and social media campaigns, etc.
- You collaborate with the other members of the international Marketing team (Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Manager, Content Manager/Copywriter, Video Marketer) and with the MEDIAGENIX Sales and Customer Success teams in the Americas.
- You also work very closely with the global Go-To-Market team to collect market intelligence, develop sales enablement materials and set up segmented sales campaigns to communicate our unique selling proposition and the value we create for our audiences.
- You work with external partners—such as marketing, communication and PR agencies and industry organizations—in order to roll out the MEDIAGENIX Marketing strategy and action plan in an overall cross-channel marketing approach.
- You set up marketing activities in partnership with our local distribution partner.
- You maintain the CRM data with the Sales Team in the Americas and the CRM coordinator at headquarters.
- You localize and maintain the content of the MEDIAGENIX website for the Americas market, in line with the global online strategy.
- You manage the marketing budget for your region in consultation with the international MEDIAGENIX Marketing Officer.
Our wish list
- You have five years of relevant working experience across the full marketing mix.
- You have an affinity with technology, preferably in a B2B environment.
- You have experience working in an international environment.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are result-oriented, resilient, and think outside the box.
- You are a team player, and you take ownership and accountability for your projects.
- You are proficient in English and preferably also in Spanish, both spoken and written. Portuguese is an additional asset.
- You live in the Eastern Time Zone, or are willing to relocate.
- You are authorized to work indefinitely in the United States without sponsorship.
- You can travel within the United States 10 to 20% of the time, including to our office in Florida.
- We offer a competitive salary including various benefits.
- We provide an extensive onboarding program at our headquarters in Belgium.
- MEDIAGENIX cares for its employees and provides a healthy work/life balance.
- You grow = We grow! We ensure the development of your talents and continuous coaching and support.
We are a human-centered employer, we speak up, dare, share and keep promises made. Interested in joining the tribe? Please send your cv to email@example.com
When you are enjoying content on TV, radio, smartphone, tablet or PC, you are also watching the works of the team that helps put that content right there. The mission of this awesome tribe is to enable renowned media companies worldwide to bring content to the viewer in the most efficient and future-proof way.
Our customers include public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers, telcos and their service providers. BBC, Discovery, Disney, Viacom, ... they all go for growth in this excitingly fast-paced media world.
To help them grow, we deliver innovative software solutions—on premise or web-based in the cloud—that optimise the life cycle of their content across channels and services. These modular solutions constitute the most advanced and efficient backbone for media operations, streamlining the content supply chain from acquisition over planning, scheduling and rights management to publication and beyond.
The state-of-the-art technologies we use, our agile development methodologies, the transparent way in which we collaborate as a team, and the inspiring co-creation with our customers have taken us to the top of tech vendors in the international media world. Join us on this magnificent journey.
Sunrise, Florida, United States