Intermediate QA specialist
- Role: Customer Service
- Commitment: Fulltime
The mission of this awesome tribe at MEDIAGENIX is to enable renowned public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers and telcos to bring content to the viewer with our broadcast management system called WHATS’ON.
MEDIAGENIX is a Belgian company which ranks amongst the top tech vendors in the international media industry with M&E Business Management Suite WHATS’ON. Customers include OTT streamers and VOD platforms, public and commercial radio & TV stations, telcos, and video service providers. Over 150 leading media groups across the globe manage a total of more than 2,000 channels and services with WHATS’ON through our offices in Belgium, USA, Singapore, Australia, North Macedonia and Thailand.
MEDIAGENIX is looking for an intermediate QA specialist to bring our product lifecycle testing processes to the next level. If you see yourself as an organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to test our products delivered to our customers with respect to accuracy, security, release process and highly qualitative user experience regarding the customer workflows, then you are a perfect fit for our team. You will be responsible for safeguarding the quality of our product and fostering a ‘quality culture’ in which all employees are actively engaged in guaranteeing quality in the development, documentation, and release of the products we deliver to our customers.
This position will be located at our MEDIAGENX MKD office (Skopje, North Macedonia).
- You will create detailed and well-structured test plans, test cases, issue reports and report on the overall quality of a release. This includes:
- estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- develop and apply testing processes for new and existing functionalities to meet clients’ needs
- You are responsible to design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
- Enabling you to take ownership of QA projects, it is essential to stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- From time to time you will be assigned to co-create and execute test cycles at or together with our customers
- You will work in an international environment
- You will be part of the MEDIAGENIX Customer Success organization contributing to create value for our customers by using our products and services
- University or bachelor’s degree
- You have +3 years of relevant experience in a similar role including manual software testing, creation of testing strategy, QA terminology, methods, and tools
- You have experience and working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Jira, Zephyr, etc.)
- You have experience in API testing and web services
- We would consider previous knowledge of Jenkins, database (Oracle/PostgreSQL) and SQL as a plus
- You are familiar with agile frameworks
- You have analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal as in writing
- You are open for travel to our headquarter office in Belgium occasionally or to our customers
- You will be part of a truly global organization with solid growth ambitions
- Comfortable, productive and supportive workplace
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance from the first day
- Team buildings
- Business travels to Belgium
- 20 regular holiday days + 5 Mediagenix days
- Sport activities to support a healthy lifestyle
- Hybrid working (refreshment if working from the office)
You grow = We grow! We assure the development of your talents and continuous coaching and support
When you are enjoying content on TV, radio, smartphone, tablet or PC, you are also watching the works of the team that helps put that content right there. The mission of this awesome tribe is to enable renowned media companies worldwide to bring content to the viewer in the most efficient and future-proof way.
Our customers include public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers, telcos and their service providers. BBC, Discovery, Disney, Viacom, ... they all go for growth in this excitingly fast-paced media world.
To help them grow, we deliver innovative software solutions—on premise or web-based in the cloud—that optimise the life cycle of their content across channels and services. These modular solutions constitute the most advanced and efficient backbone for media operations, streamlining the content supply chain from acquisition over planning, scheduling and rights management to publication and beyond.
The state-of-the-art technologies we use, our agile development methodologies, the transparent way in which we collaborate as a team, and the inspiring co-creation with our customers have taken us to the top of tech vendors in the international media world. Join us on this magnificent journey.