Sunrise, Florida, United States
- Role: Product Development
- Commitment: Fulltime
The mission of this awesome tribe at MEDIAGENIX is to enable renowned public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers and telcos to bring content to the viewer with our broadcast management system called WHATS’ON.
Exciting times here at MEDIAGENIX, come and put the building blocks together for the MEDIAGENIX services of the future, as our product WHATS’ON is evolving to a modular cloud-based service. Be key to this stimulating new journey and help change the game of media operations with state-of-the-art technologies, enable renowned media companies worldwide to grow.
- You will script proficiently thanks to your ample programming practice (Java, Kotlin, …).
- We count on your clear insight into how things should work for the customer and fit into the customer’s operations.
- You closely collaborate with your colleagues, but you’re equally capable of working independently in order to contribute to the overall success of the team.
- You actively participate in the Product team by sharing your expertise and insights, suggestions and ideas to drive excellence in execution in co-creation.
Our wish list
- You are a software- or system engineer experienced in web- or platform development technologies.
- You have a good grip of cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GC, Cloudstack, …) and particularly deep knowledge of AWS!
- You have experience in windows server setup and maintenance
- You are good at setting up secure infrastructure.
- You are experienced in setting up and using monitoring tools
- If you have expertise in programming languages such as Java, Kotlin,... that would be a plus
- You have been known to set up a mean software build pipeline.
- You have experience with database administration/tuning, especially PostgreSQL.
- Having experience with serverless, containers, Kafka, Camunda, ElasticSearch … is considered a plus.
- Information security is at the core of our business, so it is of paramount importance that you respect the specific security provisions related to the execution of your job.
- You are proactive and analytical by nature and a critical thinker, willing to learn fast and take up new challenges.
- You have a can-do attitude and go the extra mile when needed.
- You are proficient in English, both spoken and written
- We offer a competitive salary, including many benefits.
- MEDIAGENIX cares for its employees and therefor offers a healthy work/life balance.
- You grow = We grow! We assure the development of your talents and continuous coaching and support.
When you are enjoying content on TV, radio, smartphone, tablet or PC, you are also watching the works of the team that helps put that content right there. The mission of this awesome tribe is to enable renowned media companies worldwide to bring content to the viewer in the most efficient and future-proof way.
Our customers include public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers, telcos and their service providers. BBC, Discovery, Disney, Viacom, ... they all go for growth in this excitingly fast-paced media world.
To help them grow, we deliver innovative software solutions—on premise or web-based in the cloud—that optimise the life cycle of their content across channels and services. These modular solutions constitute the most advanced and efficient backbone for media operations, streamlining the content supply chain from acquisition over planning, scheduling and rights management to publication and beyond.
The state-of-the-art technologies we use, our agile development methodologies, the transparent way in which we collaborate as a team, and the inspiring co-creation with our customers have taken us to the top of tech vendors in the international media world. Join us on this magnificent journey.
Sunrise, Florida, United States