- Role: Customer Service
- Commitment: Fulltime
The mission of this awesome tribe at MEDIAGENIX is to enable renowned public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers and telcos to bring content to the viewer with our broadcast management system called WHATS’ON.
“We will make your life easier.” That is the promise this awesome tribe makes to public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers and telcos. With WHATS’ON, our market-leading business management platform for the media and entertainment industry, we enable clients worldwide to maximize the return on their investment in content, by helping them engage their audiences and streamline their content supply chain. Containing costs with operational efficiency is key in their endeavour
- Help our different customers, such as BBC and Disney+ with a mix of projects and questions. MEDIAGENIX is looking for a new Software Support Specialist who will reinforce our customer support team in Skopje.
- You are the contact person for our customers (television stations). After an introductory phase during which we train you in the business concepts of the television world and the functionality of our WHATS’ON software, you deal with all questions about the use of our software and—after thorough examination—you register solutions for error messages.
- It is up to you to find a solution self-reliantly, of course not without the help of your colleagues’ expertise. It is a challenge to keep searching until you come up with a solution that will help your customer. Communication with the customer is mainly online through an issue tracking system (JIRA).
- Another aspect of your job consists in testing WHATS’ON software before a new version is released to the customer(s) you are responsible for. This comprises testing and documenting new functionality as well as the solutions for error messages you registered yourself.
- When you are ready for it, you will train customers in WHATS’ON, across the world..
- We are not expecting you to be an information science specialist, but you do have a certificate of higher education.
- You are a good listener, proficient in analyzing, documenting and solving problems.
- You have worked in a customer service environment before
- You love combining customer service activities with coordinating work and coaching colleagues.
- You have no qualms about travelling
- We expect you to communicate fluently in English. Knowledge of other languages such as French or Spanish, … and information science is nice to have
- Information security is at the core of our business, so it is of paramount importance that you respect the specific security provisions related to the execution of your job.
- Working for MEDIAGENIX is about being proud of a software solution that is the worldwide reference in its field. It is above all about taking pride in the value you deliver to the customers, assisting them, and implementing and tuning our solution in sync with their rapidly evolving needs in this fast-paced environment.
- Long-term employment
- Occasion to travel to Belgium and later Europe or across the World
- Working on cutting edge ICT Solutions in the appealing and exciting TV Broadcasting world
- Working with open, communicative, high quality professionals in an excellent team where values and result matter
- If you join us, you will soon discover that life at MEDIAGENIX pivots around learning and sharing, mutual trust and respect. At MEDIAGENIX you can bring your whole self to work and feel backed up by colleagues who are as passionate as you are about craftsmanship, personal growth and continuous improvement
- State of the art IT Quality concepts are valued in the team and will boost your career. You will grow in responsibility for larger and more important clients and by coaching others.
- You will be co-editor of user guides and training material. Gradually, you will also be invited to participate in giving user training onsite across the globe.
When you are enjoying content on TV, radio, smartphone, tablet or PC, you are also watching the works of the team that helps put that content right there. The mission of this awesome tribe is to enable renowned media companies worldwide to bring content to the viewer in the most efficient and future-proof way.
Our customers include public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers, telcos and their service providers. BBC, Discovery, Disney, Viacom, ... they all go for growth in this excitingly fast-paced media world.
To help them grow, we deliver innovative software solutions—on premise or web-based in the cloud—that optimise the life cycle of their content across channels and services. These modular solutions constitute the most advanced and efficient backbone for media operations, streamlining the content supply chain from acquisition over planning, scheduling and rights management to publication and beyond.
The state-of-the-art technologies we use, our agile development methodologies, the transparent way in which we collaborate as a team, and the inspiring co-creation with our customers have taken us to the top of tech vendors in the international media world. Join us on this magnificent journey.