Groot-Bijgaarden / hybrid, Belgium
- Role: Finance & Administration
- Commitment: Fulltime
The mission of this awesome tribe at MEDIAGENIX is to enable renowned public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers and telcos to bring content to the viewer with our broadcast management system called WHATS’ON.
MEDIAGENIX is a Belgian company which ranks amongst the top tech vendors in the international media industry with M&E Business Management Suite WHATS’ON. Customers include OTT streamers and VOD platforms, public and commercial radio & TV stations, telcos, and video service providers. Over 150 leading media groups across the globe manage a total of more than 2,000 channels and services with WHATS’ON through our offices in Belgium, USA, Singapore, Australia, Macedonia and Thailand.
MEDIAGENIX is looking for a Business/Financial Analyst, directly reporting to the Global Head of FP&A, to provide our business and finance colleagues with the appropriate data and insight to successfully manage a fast-growing, international and entrepreneurial environment.
This position will be located at our HQ in Brussels (Groot-Bijgaarden).
- You ensure, in close collaboration with your finance colleagues, timely and accurate analysis of the profit and loss accounts
- You assist in the various forecasting cycles and in the budget/multi-year plan process
- You will be the go-to person for our circle leads and get a thorough understanding of business drivers and impact on the financial performance, both from a revenue as from a cost perspective
- You will provide insight on business dynamics, new operating models, etc.
- You collect and identify operational metrics across the company and can convert this into meaningful information to both internal and external stakeholders (through BI tools)
- Together with the finance colleagues, you identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard/ad-hoc reports and dashboards
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- You have worked in an international, ideally SAAS, environment
- You have strong analytical and data gathering skills and are able to translate this information into meaningful input for various audiences
- You are tech-savvy and have working experience with enterprise financial software packages/tools (data visualization is a plus)
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal as in writing
- You will be part of a truly global organization with solid growth ambitions
- We offer a competitive salary, including many benefits
- You grow = We grow! We assure the development of your talents and continuous coaching and support
We are a human-centered employer, we speak up, dare, share and keep promises made. Interested in joining the tribe?
When you are enjoying content on TV, radio, smartphone, tablet or PC, you are also watching the works of the team that helps put that content right there. The mission of this awesome tribe is to enable renowned media companies worldwide to bring content to the viewer in the most efficient and future-proof way.
Our customers include public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers, telcos and their service providers. BBC, Discovery, Disney, Viacom, ... they all go for growth in this excitingly fast-paced media world.
To help them grow, we deliver innovative software solutions—on premise or web-based in the cloud—that optimise the life cycle of their content across channels and services. These modular solutions constitute the most advanced and efficient backbone for media operations, streamlining the content supply chain from acquisition over planning, scheduling and rights management to publication and beyond.
The state-of-the-art technologies we use, our agile development methodologies, the transparent way in which we collaborate as a team, and the inspiring co-creation with our customers have taken us to the top of tech vendors in the international media world. Join us on this magnificent journey.
Groot-Bijgaarden / hybrid, Belgium