Billing & Collection Officer
1702, Dilbeek, Flemish Region, Belgium
- Role: Finance & Administration
- Commitment: Fulltime
The mission of this awesome tribe at MEDIAGENIX is to enable renowned public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers and telcos to bring content to the viewer with our broadcast management system called WHATS’ON.
We are looking to reinforce our Finance team with a driven Billing and Collection Officer who will, together with our colleagues, safeguard the revenues and carry out the billing process of MEDIAGENIX’ entities across the globe. Thanks to your business-oriented and problem solving mindset, you will assure a smooth and value adding process.
- You - in close collaboration with our business - accurately and timely structure complex projects and contracts in our reporting tool, resulting in a swift and solid billing and revenue recognition process.
- You closely collaborate with the business to build a thorough understanding of the various projects and contracts.
- You perform account reconciliations and investigate and resolve any irregularities or enquiries.
- You follow up and validate outstanding questions for Project Managers, Account Managers and Business Development.
- You advise on efficiency gains and automation of the billing process.
- You maintain customer historic payment plans and negotiate with Sales, Operations or Legal on outstanding disputes.
- You contact customers to collect overdue bills (credit collection is about 10% of this role).
- You have a degree in preferably an economical study and a first relevant working experience.
- You have the ability to prioritize and work in an organized and structured way.
- You are tech-savvy and have working experience with ERP systems.
- Ideally you have worked in an international environment before.
- You have a keen eye for detail and an analytical mindset.
- You can work independently but also have the ability to work together efficiently in your team and with other people within the company.
- You are flexible and result-driven with a hands-on-mentality.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and juggling multiple projects comes natural to you.
- You have great customer service skills, you’re naturally patient and you embrace empathy.
- Information security is at the core of our business, so it is of paramount importance that you respect the specific security provisions related to the execution of your job.
- You master English fluently, spoken and written. Dutch or French is a nice plus.
- We offer a competitive salary, including many benefits.
- MEDIAGENIX cares for its employees and therefor offers a healthy work/life balance.
- You grow = We grow! We assure the development of your talents and continuous coaching and support.
We are a human-centered employer, we speak up, dare, share and keep promises made. Interested in joining the tribe?
When you are enjoying content on TV, radio, smartphone, tablet or PC, you are also watching the works of the team that helps put that content right there. The mission of this awesome tribe is to enable renowned media companies worldwide to bring content to the viewer in the most efficient and future-proof way.
Our customers include public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers, telcos and their service providers. BBC, Discovery, Disney, Viacom, ... they all go for growth in this excitingly fast-paced media world.
To help them grow, we deliver innovative software solutions—on premise or web-based in the cloud—that optimise the life cycle of their content across channels and services. These modular solutions constitute the most advanced and efficient backbone for media operations, streamlining the content supply chain from acquisition over planning, scheduling and rights management to publication and beyond.
The state-of-the-art technologies we use, our agile development methodologies, the transparent way in which we collaborate as a team, and the inspiring co-creation with our customers have taken us to the top of tech vendors in the international media world. Join us on this magnificent journey.
1702, Dilbeek, Flemish Region, Belgium