Why we should talk
World-renowned media companies use WHATS’ON to streamline connective and collaborative content, rights and planning workflows that are unified for VOD and Linear across a lean content supply chain. That is how they contain costs, engage their audiences, and maximize their content ROI.
We now add a new dimension with the launch of WHATS’ON HIVE, a modular cloud platform that seamlessly expands the rich WHATS’ON ecosystem. We will showcase a lean content supply chain that elegantly connects strategic, planning and execution workflows around one source-of-truth by leveraging a series of new WHATS’ON HIVE products.
- WHATS’ON Content Cockpit, visualizing content ROI by providing real-time intelligence on content performance and audience engagement.
- WHATS’ON Strategic Planning, facilitating the long-term allocation of content across platforms to match supply and demand.
- WHATS’ON Content Curator, tuning on-demand prominence and discoverability to drive audience engagement and monetization.
- WHATS’ON Metadata portal, facilitating collaborative enrichment and leveraging automated ingestion from internet platforms.
- WHATS’ON ARTIST, the suite of augmented intelligence solutions facilitating ratings-optimized automated scheduling.
- WHATS’ON Marketplace, leveraging the agility of online marketplaces to sell and acquire content.
MEDIAGENIX is also launching two solutions that will support media companies to avoid data fragmentation and to boost the time-to-value of data investments:
- MEDIAGENIX PRISM, a Data-Hub-as-a-service that enriches data assets from WHATS’ON with 3rd party, in-house and open data sources.
- MEDIAGENIX SPECTRUM, a service fast-tracking a Proof-of-Value for BI and AI applications that visualize and optimize content ROI.