Strategic Account Manager EMEA
Groot-Bijgaarden / hybrid, Belgium
- Role: Business Development
- Commitment: Fulltime
The mission of this awesome tribe at MEDIAGENIX is to enable renowned public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers and telcos to bring content to the viewer with our broadcast management system called WHATS’ON.
Your mission, should you accept it, is to continuously develop the partnership with our international strategic accounts headquartered in EMEA including ProSiebenSat.1, RTL Group, Red Bull Media and to maximize the value of the relationship for all parties.
- Your mission is to achieve the Annual Growth and Sales Order Intake and/or Revenue Targets as well as the Sales KPIs related to your Territory (Geo, Vertical or list of Accounts), as set by the Company’s Management.
- You are a member of the MEDIAGENIX Sales team and you report to the CCO/Sales Director.
- In order to achieve those targets, and under his/her direction, you are designing and implementing a multi-year strategic business plan to strengthen and develop the company footprint in your Territory.
- This plan includes both the management of existing Accounts and the development of our business through the acquisition of new Accounts.
- You are able to challenge existing Accounts and their overall business strategies and help them maximize the value they can achieve with our Products and Solutions. You establish and strengthen trusted relationships with key stakeholders and ensure the optimization of their long-term satisfaction. You ensure the development of our business by both expanding our current Products and Solutions and reaching out to new business areas and departments within those Accounts.
- You develop the right plans to find and qualify new leads, develop existing leads, forecast market potential and assure full coverage of the addressable market in your Territory. You specifically reach out to new market Verticals as per the Company strategy. You are able to offer Prospects a unique perspective on their business strategies and position our products and solutions as enabler for their growth and efficiency.
- You develop and maintain a holistic sales strategy per opportunity up to the closing and work closely with the Sales Engineer and Business Consultant to systematically engage with key stakeholders in the client organization. You can guide a Customer or Prospects and drive and facilitate the discovery, selection, negotiation and finally decision-making process.
- You lead the internal various stakeholders involved in your sales approach and you organize regular team meetings to ensure the share of information and the perfect alignment towards the Customers and Prospects.
- You work closely with the Sales Operations person, and you constantly maintain accurate CRM data and provide regular reliable sales reports and forecast.
- You apply our internal sales process and especially our bid management and approval process.
- You cooperate with our internal Project delivery and Support organizations to optimize their service to your Accounts and Prospects and you work together closely with them.
- You cooperate with our internal Marketing team to provide relevant information to nurture Customers References, Thought Leadership, ROI Use Cases, Users Forum, Events ..
- You have a proven track record in a similar role in the Media Industry (Broadcast, VOD, ..) or in complex Enterprise Software (such are ERP, CRM, …) for at least 5 years.
- Your experience provides you with the discipline required to think strategically about your clients as well as the commitment and achievement of clear targets.
- You are inquisitive & consultative by nature and you love to learn and teach.
- You are self-driven and you can demonstrate you have achieved significant success in growing the business at customers in an international environment, and are used to dealing with different time zones, languages and professional cultures.
- You are fully able to negotiate complex proposals and you understand the complex process of solutions selling and the discipline that comes with it.
- You are at ease to manage complex business models transition; an experience in transitioning to Cloud / SaaS type solutions would be a plus.
- You have excellent presentation and teaching skills as well as strong writing skills
- You live in Europe with the ability to work out of the Belgium HQ several days per month.
- Next to English, you are at least fluent in one other European Language with a preference for Dutch and French. Other European languages would be valuable.
- We offer a competitive salary, including many benefits.
- MEDIAGENIX cares for its employees and therefor offers a healthy work/life balance.
- You grow = We grow! We assure the development of your talents and continuous coaching and support.
We are a human-centered employer, we speak up, dare, share and keep promises made. Interested in joining the tribe?
When you are enjoying content on TV, radio, smartphone, tablet or PC, you are also watching the works of the team that helps put that content right there. The mission of this awesome tribe is to enable renowned media companies worldwide to bring content to the viewer in the most efficient and future-proof way.
Our customers include public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers, telcos and their service providers. BBC, Discovery, Disney, Viacom, ... they all go for growth in this excitingly fast-paced media world.
To help them grow, we deliver innovative software solutions—on premise or web-based in the cloud—that optimise the life cycle of their content across channels and services. These modular solutions constitute the most advanced and efficient backbone for media operations, streamlining the content supply chain from acquisition over planning, scheduling and rights management to publication and beyond.
The state-of-the-art technologies we use, our agile development methodologies, the transparent way in which we collaborate as a team, and the inspiring co-creation with our customers have taken us to the top of tech vendors in the international media world. Join us on this magnificent journey.
Groot-Bijgaarden / hybrid, Belgium