Global Operational Excellence Lead
Groot-Bijgaarden / hybrid, Belgium
- Role: MGX Leadership
- Commitment: Fulltime
The mission of this awesome tribe at MEDIAGENIX is to enable renowned public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers and telcos to bring content to the viewer with our broadcast management system called WHATS’ON.
You ensure that the organization is operating at the highest level of efficiency and effectiveness possible. You are responsible for identifying areas of improvement, developing and implementing strategies to increase utilization and billability, and building the necessary capacity within the organization to sustain these improvements over time.
- Assist organization in the creation, monitoring, measurement and analysis of standardized processes improving existing process performance through analysis, experience and employee input in a project environment
- Facilitate and/or participate in cross functional process improvement initiatives and root cause analysis
- Own the monthly S&OP process that aligns the demand, supply and financial planning to support executive decision-making
- Communicate to key management stakeholders on salient quality issues and business opportunities
- Internal mobility and workload balancing of the Delivery team squads and the enabling squads
- Support the development and implementation of a formal management review of Key Performance/Operating results, and train and coach all functional areas on measurement principles
- Provide support/input to weekly and/or monthly Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports, leadership dashboards, board reports and review meetings
- Develop and maintain performance dashboards to monitor progress against key performance indicators
- Build and deliver Operational/Delivery Excellence training and coach on business excellence principles
- Provide support to develop support assets, e.g., tracking tool for operational excellence success stories, tracking of root cause/lessons learned from actual delivery experiences, etc.
- You have over 5 years relevant experience in an international software development organization
- You have Master in engineering, computer science, business engineering or applied economy similar
- Previous experience working with Project Management Methodology and Agile & Lean Principles. Green Belt certified is an asset.
- You excel at creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture, embracing change in a fast-growing software company.
- You understand and are familiar with the Software Development Cycle
- Your coaching, consulting, judgement & decision-making skills make you stand out
- You master English, spoken and written. Other languages are a plus : Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- We offer a competitive salary, including many benefits.
- MEDIAGENIX cares for its employees and therefor offers a healthy work/life balance.
- You grow = We grow! We assure the development of your talents and continuous coaching and support.
We are a human-centered employer, we speak up, dare, share and keep promises made. Interested in joining the tribe?
When you are enjoying content on TV, radio, smartphone, tablet or PC, you are also watching the works of the team that helps put that content right there. The mission of this awesome tribe is to enable renowned media companies worldwide to bring content to the viewer in the most efficient and future-proof way.
Our customers include public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers, telcos and their service providers. BBC, Discovery, Disney, Viacom, ... they all go for growth in this excitingly fast-paced media world.
To help them grow, we deliver innovative software solutions—on premise or web-based in the cloud—that optimise the life cycle of their content across channels and services. These modular solutions constitute the most advanced and efficient backbone for media operations, streamlining the content supply chain from acquisition over planning, scheduling and rights management to publication and beyond.
The state-of-the-art technologies we use, our agile development methodologies, the transparent way in which we collaborate as a team, and the inspiring co-creation with our customers have taken us to the top of tech vendors in the international media world. Join us on this magnificent journey.
Groot-Bijgaarden / hybrid, Belgium