1702, Dilbeek, Flemish Region, Belgium
- Role: Analysis & Development
- Commitment: Fulltime
The mission of this awesome tribe at MEDIAGENIX is to enable renowned public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers and telcos to bring content to the viewer with our broadcast management system called WHATS’ON.
As the link between MEDIAGENIX and our customers, you As the link between customers and MEDIAGENIX, you translate the customer’s needs for our software development team and the MEDIAGENIX solutions for the customer, so that the customer can make optimum use of WHATS’ON in their specific business environment. In our Agile approach you are the team member representing the customer. Your key task is to know your customers and their specific challenges!dive into the software and translate the customer’s needs to our software development team, so that the customer can make optimum use of WHATS’ON in their specific business environment.
- You tune our software solution WHATS’ON to the needs of our customers by conducting workshops and interviews.
- You are responsible for the functional specifications of software adaptations and for the validation of the proposed solution and functionality, both for existing and new customers.
- Your work guides the development team and you work closely with your colleagues (developers and analysts) and your project manager, but also with customer service, report developers and testers to come up with the best functional solution.
- This function regularly requires you to travel a few days abroad at a time.
- You have a Master degree in IT or economics (or equivalent qualifications thanks to experience in the IT or broadcast industry).
- You communicate fluently in English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- You have at least 2 to 5 years experience in analysis.
- Having knowledge of WHATS'ON is your trump card.
- You are a convincing conversation partner who thinks beyond your own responsibilities.
- You have an eye for detail.
- In addition to your creativity, adaptability, pragmatism and analytical reasoning power, you show initiative and coordinate efficiently.
- You master English fluently, spoken and written. Any other language knowledge is a plus.
- Information security is at the core of our business, so it is of paramount importance that you respect the specific security provisions related to the execution of your job.
- We offer a competitive salary, including many benefits.
- MEDIAGENIX cares for its employees and therefor offers a healthy work/life balance.
- You grow = We grow! We assure the development of your talents and continuous coaching and support.
Ready to #makemediamagic as our new Functional Analyst?
Good, that means you share our passion and pride. And if you apply, our highly skilled colleagues will gladly offer you support and share their knowledge.
When you are enjoying content on TV, radio, smartphone, tablet or PC, you are also watching the works of the team that helps put that content right there. The mission of this awesome tribe is to enable renowned media companies worldwide to bring content to the viewer in the most efficient and future-proof way.
Our customers include public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers, telcos and their service providers. BBC, Discovery, Disney, Viacom, ... they all go for growth in this excitingly fast-paced media world.
To help them grow, we deliver innovative software solutions—on premise or web-based in the cloud—that optimise the life cycle of their content across channels and services. These modular solutions constitute the most advanced and efficient backbone for media operations, streamlining the content supply chain from acquisition over planning, scheduling and rights management to publication and beyond.
The state-of-the-art technologies we use, our agile development methodologies, the transparent way in which we collaborate as a team, and the inspiring co-creation with our customers have taken us to the top of tech vendors in the international media world. Join us on this magnificent journey.
1702, Dilbeek, Flemish Region, Belgium