Streamlining your OTT/VOD/DTC services?
Meet us at NAB Show 2019 and discover how you can streamline your workflows with a single system to manage your content supply chain from acquisition and scheduling to distribution.
- lose the Excels and maintain the highest efficiency for your operations;
- always have real-time insight into what content you have available (avails) to schedule across your various services (EST, TVOD, SVOD, pay TV, Free TV);
- get to grips with the complex underlying rights and restrictions, royalties & participations … ;
- automate complex revenue share calculations across various business models;
- tackle today’s complexity with powerful rights and media management functionality;
- optimize the life cycle of your content across platforms (including Linear and catch-up);
- rely on real-time information to make strategic decisions;
- monetise your sports rights effectively incorporating your scheduling rights and obligations;
- support content curation with category nodes;
In other words: if you want to get the most value out of your content with streamlined workflows and informed decisions,
MEDIAGENIX for the Americas
- In business since 1992, MEDIAGENIX, opened an office in Miami in 2018 to better serve the Americas region.
- We are helping media companies (TV and radio, OTT & DTC services, telcos, cable, …) maximize their content, manage their rights, and streamline their workflows.
- Our platform WHATS’ON is the benchmark Broadcast Management Platform in the industry. Our solution can either support the entire workflow or as a central system drive content/rights/media/EPG/finance workflows complemented with niche applications.
- Our community of over 100 customers includes A+E, BBC, BT Sport, DAZN, Discovery, Disney, Grupo Imagen, M6, Starhub, TF1, Turner and Viacom.