Streamline your content scheduling and rights management workflows for OTT/VOD/DTC/Linear
Meet us at NAB Show 2019 stand SU6224 (South Hall Upper) and discover how you can drive efficiencies across countless workflows with a single content-centric system. Manage your content supply chain from acquisition and scheduling to distribution across all your services (EST, TVOD, SVOD, pay TV, Free TV).
- gain real-time insight into what content you have available (avails);
- schedule your content seamlessly across all linear, catch-up and on-demand/OTT services;
- reduce manual operations and maintain the highest efficiency;
- get to grips with the complex underlying rights and restrictions, royalties & participations … ;
- define and automate complex revenue share calculations across various business models;
- tackle today’s complexity with powerful rights and media management functionality (including rights out);
- optimize the life cycle of your content across platforms (including linear and catch-up);
- rely on real-time information to make strategic decisions;
- monetize your sports rights effectively incorporating your scheduling rights, obligations and exceptions;
- support content curation by pre-defining the programme categories (nodes).
In other words: if you want to get the most value out of your content with streamlined workflows and informed decisions,
MEDIAGENIX for the Americas
- In business since 1992, MEDIAGENIX, opened an office in Miami in 2018 to better serve the Americas region.
- We are helping media companies (TV and radio, OTT & DTC services, telcos, cable, …) maximize their content, manage their rights, and streamline their workflows.
- Our platform WHATS’ON is the benchmark Broadcast Management Platform in the industry. Our solution can either support the entire workflow or as a central system drive content/rights/media/EPG/finance workflows complemented with niche applications.
- Our community of over 100 customers includes A+E, BBC, BT Sport, DAZN, Discovery, Disney, Grupo Imagen, M6, Starhub, TF1, Turner and Viacom.