With experience in implementing business application software and excellent people skills
For the successful implementation of WHATS’ON for key customer accounts, the delivery of the commitments towards the customers and the transition from the project into customer service operations.
- As a project manager, you take responsibility for the successful implementation of WHATS’ON for key customer accounts.
- You ensure the commitments towards the customers are delivered and the project progresses into customer services operations.
- You are in daily contact with our customers, making sure we collaborate as an integrated team while effectively going through the complete project & solution life cycle and creating business readiness for the change.
- You take up the leadership role towards the MEDIAGENIX project team (business consultant, functional analysts, trainers, software developers, testers, etc.). You take care of resource allocation & planning, ensure that all your team members are clear on what is expected and can progress. You keep your team motivated and on track. You are responsible for the overall project & team performance.
- You actively participate in ‘Learning and Sharing’ within the project managers community as well as in internal improvement initiatives.
- Setup and deliver WHATS’ON implementation, change request and upgrade projects for MEDIAGENIX customers
- Deliver the project within time, scope and budget
- Project performance, customer satisfaction and team/people happiness
- People and team management
- Setup and deliver projects following the MEDIAGENIX project life cycle, best practices and company values
- Contribute to continuous improvements of our best practices and knowledge sharing throughout the company
- Identify and develop additional business & service opportunities within the customer organization
- Report to the (customer) portfolio manager
You will work for MEDIAGENIX who is recognized as the product leader in broadcast management systems worldwide and who is extending its European market leadership position into other continents. We invite you to be part of our journey to success across the globe.
We offer an attractive and flexible remuneration package.
We invest in extensive on-boarding and on-the-job training with a permanent support for personal growth and career planning.
- Certified project manager with several years of experience in the implementation of large-scale business applications in a variety of customer organizations & sectors
- Experienced business change manager, with a solid background in a structured methodology
- Hands-on experience with a variety of project management methodologies (PMBOK, Prince2, Agile) and with lean & agile software development processes
- Strong relationship building, communication and people management skills
- Excellent consulting, judgement & decision-making skills
- Knowledge of the broadcasting media sector is an advantage
- A willingness/ability for frequent international travel
WE BRING CONTENT TO PEOPLE. TO PEOPLE WORLDWIDE.
At MEDIAGENIX we enable media companies, such as broadcasters, content providers, platform and telco operators, to grow in the fascinating and ever-changing media landscape. We do this by delivering innovative solutions that optimise their management of VOD and linear channels, and the life cycle of their content.
Our integrated software suite WHATS’ON has developed into the most advanced broadcast management platform, the backbone of media operations.
We are a strong tribe that speak up, dare, share and keep promises made. Agile, and inspired by our very close and longstanding cooperation with our customers, we take pride in constantly developing, expanding and optimising our solution. Our continuous efforts to delight the customer further strengthen our leadership in Europe and expansion worldwide.
Nieuwe Gentsesteenweg 21/1