The mission of this awesome tribe at MEDIAGENIX is to enable renowned public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers and telcos to bring content to the viewer with our broadcast management system called WHATS’ON.
MEDIAGENIX’ HR team is looking for a Payroll and Reward Specialist who is eager to learn and grow and help us build a strong international HR department in a flexible and fast-growing, entrepreneurial environment. Are you energized by payroll and would you like to become our trusted advisor in Belgian and international labour legislation, compensation and benefits? Then this is your opportunity to join our team!
- You will support the global HR team in executing the Belgian and international payroll and HR administration for our offices in the US, UK, Singapore and Thailand.
- You actively participate by sharing your expertise, insight & knowledge, suggestions and ideas to drive the international Compensation & Benefits.
- You will ‘translate’ the EMEA labour policies for our offices in the AMERICAS and APAC region.
- You will support the follow up of visa applications and administration for the global mobility team.
- You back up your colleague for the Belgian payroll.
- You get energized by leading strategic HR-projects such as flex reward and the mobility budget.
- You support the handling of the fleet management.
- You closely collaborate with your colleagues, but you’re equally capable of working independently in order to contribute to the overall success of the team.
- You have a higher education qualification preferably in HR and have at least 5 years of proven hands-on experience in HR payrolling and comp & ben and this ideally gained in an international company.
- Expertise in working with eBlox is definitely an asset!
- You have advanced Excel knowledge.
- You master English and either Dutch or French, spoken and written.
- You have a can-do attitude and go the extra mile when needed.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and juggling multiple projects comes natural to you.
- You are proactive by nature, you are a critical thinker, willing to learn fast and take up new challenges.
- To be successful in this role, you should have a flair for numbers and be able to handle sensitive information.
- We offer a competitive salary, including many benefits.
- MEDIAGENIX cares for its employees and therefor offers a healthy work/life balance.
- You grow = We grow! We assure the development of your talents and continuous coaching and support.
We are a human-centered employer, we speak up, dare, share and keep promises made. Interested in joining the tribe?
When you are enjoying content on TV, radio, smartphone, tablet or PC, you are also watching the works of the team that helps put that content right there. The mission of this awesome tribe is to enable renowned media companies worldwide to bring content to the viewer in the most efficient and future-proof way.
Our customers include public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers, telcos and their service providers. BBC, Discovery, Disney, Viacom, … they all go for growth in this excitingly fast-paced media world.
To help them grow, we deliver innovative software solutions—on premise or web-based in the cloud—that optimise the life cycle of their content across channels and services. These modular solutions constitute the most advanced and efficient backbone for media operations, streamlining the content supply chain from acquisition over planning, scheduling and rights management to publication and beyond.
The state-of-the-art technologies we use, our agile development methodologies, the transparent way in which we collaborate as a team, and the inspiring co-creation with our customers have taken us to the top of tech vendors in the international media world. Join us on this magnificent journey.