Are you ready for a professional challenge – using everything you know to take the business support and IT management of a fast-growing software company to the next level?
Then this is your perfect opportunity!
With the skills of a project manager, a people coach, an implementer and strategist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the IT and business support strategy in line with the strategy pursued by MEDIAGENIX as a fast-growing global company.
- Playing a constructive role in the expansion of MEDIAGENIX, providing supporting IT tools to improve effectiveness of the internal business.
- Managing and maintaining critical business applications and infrastructure solutions.
- Coordinating the needs, opportunities and priorities with regard to IT and business support across MEDIAGENIX as a growing global company.
- Proposing, presenting and implementing the short-term and long-term development strategy of the IT organization, including the necessary resources (both financial and human resources).
- Advising management on the development of suitable technologies and infrastructure to achieve its strategic objectives.
- Supervising that the recommendations from the IT audits are implemented correctly, taking the actions necessary to uphold compliancy and security.
- Ensuring a high degree of customer satisfaction, by enabling all employees of MEDIAGENIX to access suitable IT solutions and receive support which fulfils their expectations.
- Enabling local 3rd party solutions and services to be implemented and well managed in the different regions (EMEA, APAC and AMERICAS).
- Handling IT Project management and driving the ERP implementation.
- Reporting IT KPI’s to the management on a regular basis.
- Supporting, developing and coaching the Business Support team.