In their daily effort to keep strengthening long-term relationships with our customers, our team of software engineers, analysts and project managers rely on excellent IT support. You make sure your colleagues can work in the most efficient way and all systems stay up and running.
This implies that you:
- manage the IT end-user workplace (laptops, workstations, …);
- solve your colleagues’ IT problems as they arise;
- help them use the different applications (mainly Office 365, Atlassian products and databases like SQL Server and Oracle);
- render assistance with our communication tools.
You take pride in finding a solution that meets business and typical IT needs and you actively participate in improving the IT service.
You monitor recurrent problems and initiate solutions to prevent them in the future.
We will also need you to be a backup for the operational side of our larger infrastructure.
- Intensive on-the-job training, permanent support and continuing education are provided.
- You will work from Groot-Bijgaarden.
- As we also attach great importance to a sound work-life balance, you get extra days off and every opportunity to take part in recreational activities with colleagues, in-house or elsewhere.
- We offer all our co-workers a fair and diverse remuneration package with fringe benefits including luncheon vouchers, group and hospitalisation insurance.
- You put the user and the business first. You like helping people in a professional way.
- You are able to work autonomously and you tackle problems as they come along.
- You anticipate, and look for the latest solutions.
- You know your way around the applications we use and the Microsoft environment (AD (Active Directory), Windows Server, Exchange, IIS, System Center (deployment, updates … ).
- We expect you to communicate fluently in Dutch and English.
- You have a certificate of higher education.