You process large amounts of information to describe functionality, workflows, tips and tricks in a clear and understandable way. You have an eye for detail, both with regards to style and terminology. As a technical writer, you and your colleagues are responsible for writing and updating the English knowledge base of our software applications. You can think logically, creatively and critically about technical documentation. You respect the terminology and best practices of our style guide and strive to further improve both. You are fully integrated in the product team and you write documentation while the software is being developed. Furthermore, you actively deepen and maintain your knowledge of our products and pass it on internally and to our customer community. You will have the opportunity to give some internal training about our products or help to test new versions.
- Intensive on-the-job training, permanent support and continuing education are provided.
- You will work from Brussels, enjoying the flexibility you need. After a while you can also make use of our satellite offices near Ghent, Leuven and Mechelen some of the time.
- As we also attach great importance to a sound work-life balance, you get extra days off, flextime, and every opportunity to take part in recreational activities with colleagues, in-house or elsewhere.
- We offer a fair and diverse remuneration package with fringe benefits including luncheon vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance.
Our wish list
- You have outstanding communication skills, both verbally and in writing. Excellent command of English is required, other languages are an asset. You understand what it means to write for non-native speakers.
- You can explain complicated processes in a clear and concise manner. It is an asset when you have given training before or when you have some experience in graphic design.
- It comes naturally to you to learn how to work with new software applications.
- You can work independently without losing the connection with the home team at MEDIAGENIX.
- You have experience in working in a project team and you respect the planning and deadlines.