In the MEDIAGENIX Bangkok office, you represent and support the customer so they can make optimal use of our broadcast management system WHATS’ON in the specific business environment of broadcasters, telecom operators and content providers. Beyond support, you take initiative and ownership and you aim for qualitative results within the agreed time frames.
SOLUTION AND IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST
- During an extensive onboarding program in our headquarters in Belgium, you are trained in the business concepts of television and the functionality of our WHATS’ON broadcast management system and you gradually become an expert in our solution.
- You deal with all questions regarding the use of WHATS’ON and—after thorough examination—you propose a workaround or solution. You communicate with the customer, mainly through an issue tracking system (JIRA) or by telephone.
- After testing new versions of WHATS’ON, you release them to the customers. This comprises testing and writing release notes.
- You translate the customer’s workflow into WHATS’ON (out-of-the-box/configuration) in order to get our customers operational as quickly as possible.
- You train the customers’ key users and in some cases the end users.
- You assure MEDIAGENIX’ internal first-line support. You are the main contact for our customers during the implementation. You participate in the configuration and testing of WHATS’ON and you may provide on-site assistance during the go-live period.
- You will be part of a team delivering projects for customers in APAC, while working closely with your colleagues in different regions and supported by experienced colleagues in our Bangkok office.
Our wish list
- 5 years of relevant working experience: customer service, media and/or product software knowledge.
- You have the proven ability to quickly and continuously learn new software, having technical skills is a benefit.
- You are proficient in English, both spoken and written. Speaking Vietnamese or Tagalog or Mandarin is a big asset!
- You live in Bangkok or you are willing to relocate.
- You will travel, so flexibility is a prerequisite. Our customers are located all over APAC, your work may take you abroad for days or weeks.
- You are good at analyzing, documenting and solving problems and you have an eye for detail.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and you excel at teaching and training.
- You have a can-do attitude, you are result-oriented, flexible, you can work autonomously, aiming for the win-win and going the extra mile when needed.
- Juggling multiple projects and customers at the same time comes natural to you.
Support, compensation, benefits and perks
- We offer a competitive salary including various benefits.
- MEDIAGENIX cares for its employees and therefor offers a healthy work/life balance.
- You grow = We grow! We assure the continuous development of your talents.
WE BRING CONTENT TO PEOPLE. TO PEOPLE WORLDWIDE.
At MEDIAGENIX we enable media companies, such as broadcasters, content providers, platform and telco operators, to grow in the fascinating and ever-changing media landscape. We do this by delivering innovative solutions that optimise their management of VOD and linear channels, and the life cycle of their content.
Our integrated software suite WHATS’ON has developed into the most advanced broadcast management platform, the backbone of media operations.
We are a strong tribe that speak up, dare, share and keep promises made. Agile, and inspired by our very close and longstanding cooperation with our customers, we take pride in constantly developing, expanding and optimising our solution. Our continuous efforts to delight the customer further strengthen our leadership in Europe and expansion worldwide.
We develop our software in a pure OO environment. The Agile development methodologies enable us to rapidly introduce new techniques and services. New developments are a permanent part of our activities and we aim to keep our software building method as efficient and pleasant as possible.