MEDIAGENIX’ Customer Service team is looking for a Service Delivery Manager who is a problem solver with a good deal of common sense. Someone who gets energized by providing and maintaining an optimal Customer Support Service and by assuring managed services for the MEDIAGENIX cloud infrastructure.
Service Delivery Manager
- You are responsible for the successful planning, execution, monitoring and controlling for the Business As Usual (BAU) support for a number of our customers.
- You optimize Customer Services, using resource allocation and performance monitoring, discovering lessons learned and sharing best practices.
- As a cloud specialist, you monitor and manage our cloud services and infrastructure and keep them running at optimal performance levels.
- You ensure correct contract execution (scope, SLA’s and reporting…).
- You actively manage a correct workload balance for the Customer Service team, based upon facts & figures and in collaboration with the project teams.
- You closely collaborate with your colleagues, but you’re equally capable of working independently in order to contribute to the overall success of the team.
- You actively participate in the Customer Service team by sharing your expertise and insights, suggestions and ideas to drive excellence in execution in co-creation.
- You have 5 to 10 years’ relevant working experience in Customer Service Delivery Management.
- You are a cloud expert with a passion for software technology.
- You have experience in partner management, in order to deal with third parties.
- Having an ITIL certification and expertise is a plus.
- As the go-between internal and external clients, you are a true people person.
- You master English and either Dutch or French, spoken and written.
- You are willing to travel to our clients in a frequency up to 2 or 3 visits per month.
- You live in the vicinity of our headquarters or you are willing to relocate.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and juggling multiple projects comes natural to you.
- You are proactive and analytical by nature and a critical thinker, willing to learn fast and take up new challenges.
- You’re able to be challenged bottom up by our experts.
- You’re used to making sure your ideas and actions are aligned with other stakeholders.
- You have a can-do attitude and go the extra mile when needed.
- We offer a competitive salary, including many benefits.
- MEDIAGENIX cares for its employees and therefor offers a healthy work/life balance.
- You grow = We grow! We assure the development of your talents and continuous coaching and support.
We are a human-centered employer, we speak up, dare, share and keep promises made. Interested in joining the tribe?
WE BRING CONTENT TO PEOPLE. TO PEOPLE WORLDWIDE.
At MEDIAGENIX we enable media companies, such as broadcasters, content providers, platform and telco operators, to grow in the fascinating and ever-changing media landscape. We do this by delivering innovative solutions that optimise their management of VOD and linear channels, and the life cycle of their content.
Our integrated software suite WHATS’ON has developed into the most advanced broadcast management platform, the backbone of media operations.
We are a strong tribe that speak up, dare, share and keep promises made. Agile, and inspired by our very close and longstanding cooperation with our customers, we take pride in constantly developing, expanding and optimising our solution. Our continuous efforts to delight the customer further strengthen our leadership in Europe and expansion worldwide.
We develop our software in a pure OO environment. The Agile development methodologies enable us to rapidly introduce new techniques and services. New developments are a permanent part of our activities and we aim to keep our software building method as efficient and pleasant as possible.
Nieuwe Gentsesteenweg 21/1