At the intersection between business, technology and user experience, you are the agile driving force behind the success of a MEDIAGENIX software domain.
- In consultation with Marketing, Development and other stakeholders you develop a vision on the market (identifying target group and market segment, analysis of competing products, testing ideas and assumptions, collecting user feedback …).
- You propagate your inspirational product vision, spreading the word both within the company and among customers.
- To market profitable products, you draw up a product strategy which you translate into a road map.
- Collaborating closely with Sales & Marketing, you commercialise these products and services (setting up the business model, defining the pricing, determining the financial viability …)
- You steer, coordinate and organise diverse product management activities, (scope, time and budget management, sketching, prototyping, MVPs …), see to it that the releases are completely validated, and manage the product life cycle.
- You build and steer a close cross-functional team and stimulate cooperation with other teams (R&D, Customer Support, Marketing, Sales).
- You report to the Head of Product.
Our wish list
- For this broad role you need to have that rare quality to be able to work on a strategic and a tactical as well as on an operational level with the team: from getting the big picture, to making things happen.
- Understanding the details without getting lost in them, you have a deep technical understanding of the product and insight into UX and UI principles, which gives you credibility with Development, Customer Support, Marketing and Sales.
- Experience with rapid prototyping, design thinking,…
- Your clear leadership qualities include a natural ability to organise and unite.
- You share our vision and values and your decisions are based on what is right for the company.
- You command and grant mutual trust and respect. Always positive, you add energy and fun to the group.
- Intensive on-the-job training, permanent support and continuing education are provided.
- You will work from Groot-Bijgaarden.
- As we also attach great importance to a sound work-life balance, you get extra days off and every opportunity to take part in recreational activities with colleagues, in-house or elsewhere.
- We offer all our co-workers a fair and diverse remuneration package with fringe benefits.