We are always looking for business consultants with experience in broadcast management systems and channel operations
You develop a profound knowledge in the media business, customer needs and operations, our product and solutions, and apply this knowledge during business development, pre-sales, projects and product (roadmap) design.
- As a business consultant you develop a profound knowledge in the media business, customer needs and operations, our product and solutions. You apply this knowledge during business development, pre-sales, projects and product (roadmap) design. More concretely, you participate in the business development and presales processes (e.g. by giving demos).
- During the sales process, you quickly develop a deep understanding of the business needs and actual situation of a prospect.
- You are part of the bid teams, to acquire an understanding of the customer needs and to high-level design the broadcast management solution, fit-for-purpose.
- Later on, as a member of the project team, you take responsibility to further shape and deliver this solution through a team of analysts and developers.
- You assist the customer in integrating this solution into their operations.
- You develop ownership of the business needs of customers and take responsibility, in close collaboration with the project manager, of the end-to-end WHATS’ON solution that is implemented in the customer organization.
- You provide visionary leadership and coaching to functional analysts and developers in the project team.
- You share your knowledge and understanding with your peers to explore and design an appropriate end-to-end solution, aligned with WHATS’ON, its roadmap and leveraging our lessons learned and other solution components.
- You develop trust within the customer organization through your empathy, expertise and coaching skills.
- You actively participate in Learn and Share within the business consultants community and you collaborate with the other product roadmap owners to leverage and contribute to the WHATS’ON product roadmap.
- You report to the (customer) portfolio manager.
- You have several years of experience as professional in the broadcasting industry, where you have built a solid know-how of channel and content management operations.
- You have hands-on experience with the implementation of broadcast management systems including business change.
- You’re skilled in business consulting and coaching and you are able to demonstrate visionary leadership with strong relationship building and communication skills.
- You are an effective problem solver exposing analytical and creative thinking and a strong believer and practitioner of lean & agile principles.
You work for MEDIAGENIX who is recognized as product leader in broadcast management systems worldwide and who is extending its European market leadership position into other continents. We invite you to be part of our journey to success across the globe.
We offer an attractive and flexible remuneration package.
We invest in an extensive on-boarding and on-the-job training with a permanent support for personal growth.
WE BRING CONTENT TO PEOPLE. TO PEOPLE WORLDWIDE.
At MEDIAGENIX we enable media companies, such as broadcasters, content providers, platform and telco operators, to grow in the fascinating and ever-changing media landscape. We do this by delivering innovative solutions that optimise their management of VOD and linear channels, and the life cycle of their content.
Our integrated software suite WHATS’ON has developed into the most advanced broadcast management platform, the backbone of media operations.
We are a strong tribe that speak up, dare, share and keep promises made. Agile, and inspired by our very close and longstanding cooperation with our customers, we take pride in constantly developing, expanding and optimising our solution. Our continuous efforts to delight the customer further strengthen our leadership in Europe and expansion worldwide.
We develop our software in a pure OO environment. The Agile development methodologies enable us to rapidly introduce new techniques and services. New developments are a permanent part of our activities and we aim to keep our software building method as efficient and pleasant as possible.
Nieuwe Gentsesteenweg 21/1