As a Medior/Senior UX designer at MEDIAGENIX you deliver strong UX concepts for our state-of-the-art software solutions. From understanding user needs and business requirements to conducting user research, creating prototypes and wireframes, conducting usability testing and thinking about interaction design … the whole process comes natural to you.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research using a variety of methods (interviews, personas, benchmarking, surveys, customer journeys …).
- Gather business requirements and user needs, derive hypotheses, set up experiments, communicate them effectively, make them visual and validate them.
- Create user flows and navigation diagrams
- Conduct usability testing and analyse the results.
- Iterate designs from initial sketches, prototypes and wireframes through the final design.
- Collaborate with other members of your team to get to the heart of what our users need, and collect the expertise available to create the best product possible.
- Challenge the product owner to make sure that the user is always central, the application solves the right problems and redundant features are left out.
- Interact closely with the product development team to check on feasibility and guide the implementation of your designs.
- Ensure the user experience and the applications information architecture are aligned.
Our wish list
- You preferably have a bachelor’s or master’s degree, although relevant experience—including projects you participated in, or workshops and conferences you attended—carries more weight.
- Your broad and detailed portfolio shows how you solve user needs
- You have experience with design thinking.
- You are familiar with prototyping tools, say Axure RP, or Adobe XD, Marvel, Figma, Invision …
- You are fascinated by the latest web technologies and new design trends.
- Would be a plus:
- experience in B2B Saas solutions;
- experience in building a dedicated design system, and delivering polished designs, considering typography, iconography, layout and brand identity along the way.
- You preferably have experience with an agile environment.
- You are an empathic listener who asks the right questions. A mark of good observation techniques and analytical skills.
- A confident team player, you engage in positive interaction, value other perspectives and find compromise.
- You are proficient in English.
- Intensive on-the-job training, permanent support and continuing education are provided.
- You will work from Groot-Bijgaarden.
- As we also attach great importance to a sound work-life balance, you get extra days off and every opportunity to take part in recreational activities with colleagues, in-house or elsewhere.
- We offer all our co-workers a fair and diverse remuneration package with fringe benefits.